ResearchPoint Global is a full-service CRO with 15 global offices and clinical coverage in over 60 countries.
Founded in 1999, ResearchPoint Global (RPG) is a worldwide clinical organization with more than 450 employees and coverage in over 60 countries. With expertise spanning all major therapeutic areas, RPG delivers the unique blend of an experienced team, combined with the creativity, responsiveness, and customer-focus of a highly nimble organization. The forward-thinking approach has allowed us to work on a variety of projects ranging from first-in-man compounds to marketed drugs and devices. It has also proven highly beneficial to our small and mid-size Sponsor companies, an area that we focus on serving. RPG specializes in local expertise from countries in Africa, Americas, Eastern and Western Europe and Israel.
Given our expertise, we are positioned to lead our Sponsors to success, all while making it an experience you will desire to repeat. A journey you will enjoy.
Best of the Best on Your Trial
Our best asset is our people.
When you work with RPG, you are guaranteed a high energy and passionate team that is adept at navigating an ever-challenging environment. We also bring strategic leadership from senior and mid-management, who have worked in small and large pharma and biotech companies, as well as small and large CROs to every project. RPG has a vast network of thought-leaders and highly qualified professionals whom we assemble to complement the specifically customized project teams. This flexibility to identify and coordinate a combination of internal and external resources under one contract is unique within the typical CRO business model. The result of this customized team approach is that the Sponsors and the internal resources have ready access to the top talent in a particular field, thus ensuring successful foresight during the planning and execution of their clinical trial(s).
More than Just Another Service Provider
We bring passion, energy and enthusiasm to your trial.
RPG cares as much about the study success as the Sponsor, so you will always feel that we are a true partner, or an extension of your internal team. Our Sponsors rest assured that their RPG project team is managing the project as if it were their own company and adhering to the budget as if it were their money. This dedication to true customer service is reflected in our impressive track record of repeat business which is a product of consistently providing the highest level team experience. Our respect for our Sponsor’s financial restraints has also resulted in a uniquely low change order metric (we have averaged < 1 per contract).
John V. Farinacci
President and CEO
Becky (Causey) Carpenter
Chief Operating Officer
Patti Charlton, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Alfonso J. Alanís, MD
Chief Medical and Development Officer
Corporate Development Officer
David Ng, PhD
Vice President, Biostatistics & Data Operations
Vice President, Business Development & Marketing
Executive Director, Proposals & Contracts
- "RPG offers a structure that caters to smaller pharma like us. They custom-design their project management approach to match our needs, a strategy you will not find in other CROs."SponsorSponsor
- "The quality of service we receive from RPG is outstanding. RPG’s team is as invested as we are in ensuring success in every step of the project by providing us with experts in all aspects of clinical operations. RPG is creative and collaborative, giving us meaningful feedback in a timely manner."SponsorSponsor
- Often we are quick to point out when things aren’t going right and rarely do we take the time to point out when our colleagues are doing a great job. I'd like to say that [Sr. Project Manager] and the RPG team are truly a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond helping us with this difficult study. You all are the face of the study and the relationships you have built with our sites speak to the 29 subjects enrolled in the USA. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!!Sponsor
- "Our PM is doing an excellent job managing this complex and critical project and I feel she and I trust each other and have a great working relationship."Senior DirectorClinical Operations (Pharma Company)
- "Thanks for a masterful job at running the investigators meeting this past weekend. It could not have been better and your leadership was evident throughout. It is obvious that we have chosen well in selecting you and ResearchPoint to assist us in this program."Executive Vice PresidentClinical Operations, (Pharma Company)
- COOBiotechnology company
"RPG served as the single point of contact for a global study team comprised of RPG plus other CROs and multiple vendors. RPG's global PM was proactive in managing the 37 sites spread across 9 countries, successfully exceeding our time line by completing enrollment two months ahead of schedule."