RPG has been providing clinical development services since 1999.
We are a full service CRO that works with our clients to provide everything from protocol consulting and regulatory support, to final study report writing.
Our most commonly requested services include project management, site selection and site management, safety and medical monitoring, clinical monitoring, data management and biostatistics, and medical writing. We offer these as an integrated suite of services, but also serve as a functional service provider (or FSP) on a regular basis, providing only the key components that are not available through internal resources. We offer these services across all phases of clinical development and on device and IVD studies.
We aim to ensure that you Enjoy The Journey.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the ideal outsourcing experience from study start-up through presentation and transfer of the final deliverable.
We accomplish this by marrying our strong leadership team, our extensive clinical development experience, and our tailored management approach. This union ensures that critical success factors for the delivery of a solid program are managed in a timely manner and that performance and communication remain strong throughout the life of every project.
Your product is approved for marketing and you are ready to sell. Whether your study is to fulfill post-approval requirements, to gather data for long-term safety or publications, or to enhance your labeling, ResearchPoint Global has the experience to assist you.
We understand there are unique elements to consider when collecting and managing these data. For example, we have a solid appreciation for the fact that the study objectives (expand the labeling claims, exposure to physicians, health economic outcomes, etc.) determine the design/rigor of the project. As a result, your study team will be knowledgeable in the connection of the marketing, regulatory, and clinical functions on a post-marketing study. Specifically, we offer:
RPG is focused on the development of biopharmaceutical and medical device products aimed at the treatment of diseases that disproportionately affect ethnic minorities, such as certain cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, etc. We understand that ethnic minority patients are mostly seen by minority physicians and physicians with an interest in these populations. We maintain close relationships with these physicians, so they are ready to enroll when we work on studies that target minority populations.
In our experience, study investigators who have access to ethnic minority patients perform very well in these studies, tend to enroll faster and patients tend to stay in these studies until the end and be compliant with the study protocol. Dr. Alanís, RPG’s Chief Medical and Development Officer, is also known as a national expert in the field of ethnic minority participation in clinical trials including the area of Diabetes Mellitus trials.
Our resource management organization is able to quickly and cost effectively augment your team with qualified, independent clinical monitors and other qualified professionals to assist with functional service needs.LEARN MORE
- "Our experience with RP was very positive and enjoyable. Having been able to compare the RP collaboration with that of another group with whom we worked, I can say that RP's performance and collegiality was far superior. Faced with the opportunity to choose a collaborator in the future, I would recommend RP without hesitation."VPPharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics company
- "RPG offers a structure that caters to smaller pharma like us. They custom-design their project management approach to match our needs, a strategy you will not find in other CROs."SponsorSponsor
- "The CRAs really became part of the team, offering opinions and suggestions along the way. The fact that the clinical sites had no observations noted during an FDA audit speaks to the CRA’s monitoring skills. We would not hesitate to work with ResearchPoint in the future."Associate DirectorClinical Operations (Pharma Company)
- "Of all of our CRO clients, RPG is the only one we never hear anything negative about."Sponsor
- "I never have the sense that the team feels they are working just on another project, but that they want to see success, just as we do."Senior DirectorClinical Operations (Pharma Company)
- "The quality of service we receive from RPG is outstanding. RPG’s team is as invested as we are in ensuring success in every step of the project by providing us with experts in all aspects of clinical operations. RPG is creative and collaborative, giving us meaningful feedback in a timely manner."SponsorSponsor