Clinical Project Manager
The clinical project manager direct Phase I-IV and device trials. Primary responsibilities include:
- Designing, communicating and implementing project plans
- Facilitating budget and contract development
- Tracking project and managing timelines
- Overseeing contracted activities
- Managing matrix teams and processes to ensure the progress of clinical trial development and implementation
- B.S. and/or M.S. in healthcare-related field
- CRO or pharmaceutical company project management experience
- Proven team management experience and administrative management of long-term study
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet rigorous timelines and deal with stressful situations
- Significant development process knowledge and experience, including study initiation procedures, clinical monitoring functions, drug safety and regulatory affairs issues, data flow, analysis and report generation, and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Position involves travel about 20% of work time.
To apply for the above positions, please submit your résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.