ResearchPoint Global is a full-service CRO with 15 global offices and clinical coverage in over 60 countries.
Founded in 1999, ResearchPoint Global (RPG) is a worldwide clinical organization with more than 450 employees and coverage in over 60 countries. With expertise spanning all major therapeutic areas, RPG delivers the unique blend of an experienced team, combined with the creativity, responsiveness, and customer-focus of a highly nimble organization. The forward-thinking approach has allowed us to work on a variety of projects ranging from first-in-man compounds to marketed drugs and devices. It has also proven highly beneficial to our small and mid-size Sponsor companies, an area that we focus on serving. RPG specializes in local expertise from countries in Africa, Americas, Eastern and Western Europe and Israel.
Given our expertise, we are positioned to lead our Sponsors to success, all while making it an experience you will desire to repeat. A journey you will enjoy.
Best of the Best on Your Trial
Our best asset is our people.
When you work with RPG, you are guaranteed a high energy and passionate team that is adept at navigating an ever-challenging environment. We also bring strategic leadership from senior and mid-management, who have worked in small and large pharma and biotech companies, as well as small and large CROs to every project. RPG has a vast network of thought-leaders and highly qualified professionals whom we assemble to complement the specifically customized project teams. This flexibility to identify and coordinate a combination of internal and external resources under one contract is unique within the typical CRO business model. The result of this customized team approach is that the Sponsors and the internal resources have ready access to the top talent in a particular field, thus ensuring successful foresight during the planning and execution of their clinical trial(s).
More than Just Another Service Provider
We bring passion, energy and enthusiasm to your trial.
RPG cares as much about the study success as the Sponsor, so you will always feel that we are a true partner, or an extension of your internal team. Our Sponsors rest assured that their RPG project team is managing the project as if it were their own company and adhering to the budget as if it were their money. This dedication to true customer service is reflected in our impressive track record of repeat business which is a product of consistently providing the highest level team experience. Our respect for our Sponsor’s financial restraints has also resulted in a uniquely low change order metric (we have averaged < 1 per contract).
John V. Farinacci
President and CEO
Patti Charlton, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Alfonso J. Alanís, MD
Chief Medical and Development Officer
Corporate Development Officer
Becky (Causey) Carpenter
Vice President of Operations
David Ng, PhD
Vice President, Biostatistics & Data Operations
Executive Director, Business Development, Proposals, and Contracts
- "The CRAs really became part of the team, offering opinions and suggestions along the way. The fact that the clinical sites had no observations noted during an FDA audit speaks to the CRA’s monitoring skills. We would not hesitate to work with ResearchPoint in the future."Associate DirectorClinical Operations (Pharma Company)
- "Our PM is doing an excellent job managing this complex and critical project and I feel she and I trust each other and have a great working relationship."Senior DirectorClinical Operations (Pharma Company)
- "Our experience with RP was very positive and enjoyable. Having been able to compare the RP collaboration with that of another group with whom we worked, I can say that RP's performance and collegiality was far superior. Faced with the opportunity to choose a collaborator in the future, I would recommend RP without hesitation."VPPharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics company
- "We are small, and we will have several studies upcoming and I think the team here would really like RPGs personalized approach. My experience with your team was excellent, and that should be rewarded with additional potential business."Sponsor
- "You are all so wonderful to work with. I don’t want to work with anyone else. When you do grow, please don’t lose the personal touch you all have."Senior CRA(Pharma Company)
- "Thanks for a masterful job at running the investigators meeting this past weekend. It could not have been better and your leadership was evident throughout. It is obvious that we have chosen well in selecting you and ResearchPoint to assist us in this program."Executive Vice PresidentClinical Operations, (Pharma Company)